PelviCare is a physiotherapy practice devoted to empowering women like you. We’re here to help you gain back confidence that may have been lost in any aspect of your life due to pelvic pain, urine loss, flabby belly, and more.
Our mission is to raise your awareness about the importance of your pelvic floor and your abdominals, and the role they play in your movement and function. Through education and evidence-based treatment practices, we can support you through the rehabilitation process to achieve and maintain your ultimate goal: to live the life you wish to lead as a self-confident woman.
From our clinics in Greenwich and Moorgate, PelviCare offers professional and wholly confidential assessments to help diagnose a variety of pelvic health and pregnancy related conditions, including diastasis recti and other musculoskeletal complaints. Our physiotherapists also deliver a full suite of treatment options, including our popular Mummy MOT®, a comprehensive postnatal review that leads to the development of a fully tailored recovery programme based on your precise health needs.
Can provide highly specialised treatment plans for the following
women’s health dysfunctions:
- Tightness and weakness of the pelvic floor muscles
- Pelvic girdle pain (PGP), symphysis pubis (SPD) and sacroiliac dysfunction (SIJ)
- Coccydynia (coccyx, tailbone pain)
- Back, neck and rib pain
- Perineal tearing, episiotomy and C-section scar management
- Pelvic organ prolapse
- Urinary incontinence
- Bowel dysfunctions, including incontinence and constipation
- Diastasis recti (otherwise known as tummy gap or mummy tummy)
- Chronic pelvic pain
- Painful intercourse (dyspareunia)
- Vaginal pain from vaginismus and vulvodynia
- Pre and post gynaecological surgery rehabilitation