PelviCare is Back!
Following recent updates from the Government and The Chartered Society of Physiotherapy, we are delighted to announce that PelviCare will be reopening its doors on the 30th June.
- We have adapted our practices to ensure that we adhere to all regulatory guidelines. Your safety and wellbeing is our priority.
- Living with pelvic pain or weakness can leave you feeling vulnerable and isolated. For many of you, halting your treatment so abruptly caused great frustration and anxiety. And your 6 postnatal check up with your GP via phone was not as you expected. We all know that over the last three months many of you felt that you were suffering alone.
- But now that we can reopen safely, your journey to recovery can start again. It is now time to refocus, and prioritise your rehabilitation.
How to book:
- Please feel free to contact us to book your appointment, or to ask any questions you may have.
- When you book, you will need to complete, sign and submit a COVID-19 screening questionnaire. This is simply to ensure that neither you, nor anyone within your household, are showing symptoms and to determine whether or not you fall into a high risk group.
- After receiving your form we will call you to discuss the appointment, and to establish whether a virtual or face-to-face session would be most appropriate.
- Finally, if you do opt for a clinic-based appointment, you will need to sign a consent form.
How we’ll keep you safe:
- Please do not arrive any earlier than 5 minutes before your scheduled appointment.
- We will be asking all patients to use hand sanitiser as they enter the building.
- We’ll give you a disposable mask to wear during your appointment.
- All touch points will be cleaned regularly.
- We can only accept bank transfers or contactless payments.
- Patients will be scheduled with at least a 15-minute break between each visit to allow enough time to disinfect all surfaces and ventilate the room.
- The toilet is of course available for you to use, yet we must note that this is at your own risk. If you use the toilet, please inform me, so it can be cleaned before the next patient arrives.
- All our PPE complies with the latest medical standards as issued by the World Health Organisation (WHO). This includes our masks, goggles, aprons and gloves.
- As always, if you are unable to arrange childcare, you are most welcome to bring your baby with you.
These changes may seem extreme, but we take the safety of our patients and staff very seriously. As soon as the government’s guidance changes, we will of course let you know via email, and on our social media pages.