Your safety and well-being is, and will remain, our number one priority. Since the beginning of June, we have adapted our practice to ensure that we adhere to all regulatory guidelines. So you can be assured that our PelviCare site is as safe as it can possibly be.
Lockdown has been a very difficult time for expectant mothers and those with new babies. With a distinct lack of face-to-face connection available, many women have simply not had the opportunity to discuss their health and well-being postpartum. We understand that many of you have felt as though you are suffering alone. But now that PelviCare can remain open, you can begin or resume your journey to recovery. Now is the ideal time to prioritise your body, gain strengthen and feel restored.
As always, if you are unable to arrange childcare, you are most welcome to bring your baby with you.
How to book:
Please feel free to contact us to book your appointment, or to ask any questions you may have.
When you book, you will need to complete, sign and submit a COVID-19 screening questionnaire. This is simply to ensure that neither you, nor anyone within your household, are showing symptoms.
- After receiving your form we will call you to discuss the appointment, and to establish whether a virtual or face-to-face session would be most appropriate.
If you do opt for a clinic-based appointment, we will talk you through our new procedures and ask you to sign a consent form.
How we’ll keep you safe:
Please do not arrive any earlier than 1 minute before your scheduled appointment.
- We will be asking all patients to use hand sanitiser as they enter the building.
- We will give you a disposable mask to wear during your appointment, or you are most welcome to wear your own.
- All touch points will be cleaned regularly.
- We can only accept bank transfers or contactless payments.
- Patients will be scheduled with at least a 15-minute break between each visit to allow enough time to disinfect all surfaces and ventilate the room.
- The toilet is of course available for you to use. If you use the toilet, please inform me, so it can be cleaned before the next patient arrives.
- All our PPE complies with the latest medical standards as issued by the World Health Organisation (WHO). This includes our masks, aprons and gloves.
As soon as the government’s guidance changes, we will of course let you know via email, and on our social media pages. But for now, may I thank all of you for your support. It means the world.
Please feel free to contact one of the PelviCare team on 07877 017936 to discuss a service or to book your treatment.
Love and best wishes,
The PelviCare team